bXperts is a world-class service provider of industrial plant services for the manufacturing industry. Our team of experienced technicians travels to any part of the world to assess and execute industrial engineering projects, regardless of the size or difficulties involved. We commit to completing our industrial maintenance services with the highest standards of quality and safety, and in the most cost-effective manner.
When downtime is not an option.
bXperts Technicians Possess High Levels of Expertise
Looking for engineering, industrial or manufacturing equipment solutions? Need automation and electrical support? Have a project that requires industrial maintenance services expertise or resources you lack? Our engineering and industrial maintenance company prides itself on providing a wide range of engineering solutions, industrial repair services, machinery installation services and plant maintenance services to production plants and equipment manufacturers through the services of our well-trained field service and automation professionals.
Automation and Programming Professionals
- Automation and Controls Experts are knowledgeable in automation services and various software programs in the market; possess strong programming skills and understanding of production applications and manufacturing equipment; and have complete autonomy in troubleshooting and debugging programs, building panels and wiring systems.
- Junior Automation Technicians understand the basic principles of automation systems and software in the market; are capable of installing electrical devices and wiring systems; and can manage automation tasks and troubleshoot PLC for alerts and faults with the proper guidance.
Mechanical & Electrical Field Service Engineers
- Expert FSE Technicians are fully autonomous and competent in the installation and startup of complex equipment; are capable of handling diagnostics, maintenance and troubleshooting; deliver consistent technical reports; communicate well; and can lead a team if needed.
- FSE Level 1 Technicians are capable of handling diagnostics, maintenance and troubleshooting; deliver consistent technical reports; communicate well; and support the rebuild team if needed.
- FSE Level 2 Technicians are considered semi-autonomous support technicians for the purposes of installations, commissioning, maintenance, operations and machine startups.
Our versatility and experience enables us to serve customers across a wide spectrum of industries with factory repair services and more. No matter what type of equipment you use within your operations, our industrial maintenance services will be there to help you keep it running as smoothly as possible. The many markets we serve include:
- Food & Beverage
- Oil & Energy
Why Choose bXperts?
When you need an industrial maintenance solutions partner you can rely on for safety, quality, expertise and global reach, there’s no better choice than bXperts. Our plant maintenance services are trusted and depended on to ensure facilities across numerous sectors remain as efficient and effective as they can be. If you’re ready to learn more about our manufacturing maintenance solutions, get in touch with us today.
Get in Touch with Our Xperts Today!